The Camberwell Fresh Food Market is open for business as usual Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7am with many of our stall holders offering click and collect, delivery and contactless payments.
Please note that many of these stalls do operate online businesses, so please check out their individual trader pages for more details and support them during this difficult time.
On the back of Stage 4 restrictions being announced in Melbourne this week, we want to assure our local community that our food stalls are open and they are fully stocked for all your fresh produce and grocery requirements. Cafes and restaurants also continue to trade, offering takeaway or pickup only.
During this time, opening hours will remain as normal and the stalls that offer Order & Collect Service will continue to operate each week.
As always, the safety of our customers, traders and workers is our number one priority and we will continue to manage this through various measures such as limiting the amount of customers in the deli aisle during busy periods, capacity limits in individual stalls and onsite physical distancing signage.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation with our modifications at this time and please remember that our traders, staff, cleaners and security are working hard to provide the best and safest shopping experience for you. Thank you for continuing to support small business.
What you can do to assist:
- Plan ahead and write a shopping list to reduce dwell time at the Market
- Consider when you shop. Our quietest days are Tuesday and Thursday. If you can only shop on a weekend, consider coming early in the morning or later in the afternoon to avoid the busier lunchtime period.
- If you are unwell or awaiting COVID-19 test results, stay at home
- Shop alone
- Wear a face covering at all times
- Please practice personal hygiene and utilise the complimentary hand sanitiser available
- Please only touch products you are going to purchase
- Please pack your own reusable bags where possible
- Please be patient and respect Market staff, stallholders, cleaning staff and security at all times. They are doing their best to provide the safest environment possible for those wanting to do their shopping at the Market.
- Please practice physical distancing by staying at least 1.5m from others
- Consider utilising our Order & Collect or opting for home delivery from our various stall holders offering this service - see store directory for details
We will get through this together.